Version 0.2 - 30. April 2005
- Implemented XML based 3D object file format, which supports multiple models and multiple meshes.
- Changed triangle mesh definitions so normals are given for each corner in a triangle, which makes it possible to both have smooth and sharp edges in a mesh.
- Implemented simple form of photonmapping which still is under development.
- Disabled antialiasing until a better algorithm is implemented.
- Added a Cornell box test scene.
- Added cylinder type camera for making eg. 360 degree images.
- Changed short name of Greiner Raytracer from GreinerRay to Gray
- Renamed PlyToGray.exe to PlyToGrayBin.exe
- Made PlyToGray.exe tool that converts from .PLY format to Gray .XML
- Made AseToGray.exe that converts a 3D Studio Max ASCII .ASE file into the Gray .xml format.
Version 0.1 - 2. January 2005
- First released version of Gray.
- Supported format is Gray .BIN format, which supports a single triangle mesh.
- Materials supported are glass, diffuse, plastic and mirror.
- A procedural marble texture can be defined using the texture marble command.